Effective June 27, 2016
“You” and “your” refer to you, as a user or customer of the Services. A “user” or “customer” is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, posts to or in any way uses the Services. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to Voicemonk. 3rd party refers to point-of-sale developers, app markets and other partners with whom we may collaborate to distribute our Services, Content.
“Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as information about yourself, reviews, messages, comments, photos and any other information that you transmit, display or displayed. “Voicemonk Content” means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Services. “Services Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Services, including Your Content and Voicemonk Content.
Information Collection And Use
We may store the information you submit to or through the Services, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Services. We use the information to provide analytics, learning and customer marketing services for our business customers, to improve the various features in the Services and the quality of the Services, to track usage of the Services, to display relevant advertising, to provide customer support, to message you, to back up our systems and allow for better performance and scalability of the systems and the software, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information we collect, please note:
- Our proprietary software stores your purchase transactions from the merchant transaction records.
- Our aggregated Anonymous Data is not and cannot be linked to your personal information about you like your name or email address unless you explicitly provide this information to our business customers to receive their marketing promotions. We share only aggregate transaction data with our business customers as part of creating and managing their analytics service and marketing campaigns.
- We do not store or use your credit or debit card information to perform our Services. Merchants’ in clover app market or our business customers’ payment agreement with Voicemonk will be handled via mutual consent between Voicemonk and the merchant in clover app market or the business customer.
- You must be aware that even if you do not create a user account, you may not necessarily be anonymous and could still be personally identifiable to us through your phone number, IP address or to others by your content and personal information you post. You may still be contacted through the Services by Voicemonk or its business customers in response to your comments or posts even though you did not create a user account with us, and you permit us or our business customers to do so.
- When you use the Services, you are agreeing to receive communications from Voicemonk and its business customers, whether or not you have created a user account. You cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from Voicemonk.
- We may store information about your use of the Services. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Cookies used to remember information about how you prefer the Services to behave and look, for example, a Cookie tells us whether you have declined to allow us to use your phone’s geo-location data or whether you have allowed us to use your phone number to receive our marketing messages via various client systems like SMS, or whether you have allowed us to use your username for conversation via Facebook Messenger.
- Cookies used to make advertising more relevant to users and more valuable to advertisers, for example, a Cookie that tells us if you have recently clicked on an advertisement.
- Cookie used to help us understand how visitors use the Services, for example, a Cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate to your interaction with search page.
- It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use the Services. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, and can be usually found in preferences or security settings.
- Voicemonk may contain links to third party websites. While we try to link only to sites that share our respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of any third party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites before disclosing any personal information to or through them.
- Voicemonk uses third party services to enable Services it provides to users. Examples include hosting services, Google Places API, Clover API, blog hosting, and more. These Services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP.
- Some of our Services’ may be provided by third-party providers. We may outsource some of the Voicemonk’s functions to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
- We may share user information and your content in the aggregate with third parties, including our business customers. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith, belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and order or is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
Acquisitions and Business Transfers
California Do Not Track Notice
Voicemonk does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track(DNT) signals. Third parties that have content embedded on Voicemonk websites such as a social feature may set cookies on a user’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited Voicemonk website from a certain IP address.
Data Retention and Unsubscribing
The Voicemonk Services is intended for general audiences and is not directed to or does not knowingly approach children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Protection from Phishing
Voicemonk will never request your personal or private information in an unsecure, unsolicited email. If you receive an email from us asking for your username, password, credit card or other payment information, social security, or drivers license ID numbers, do not reply and notify email@example.com immediately.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5064 Amberwood Dr,
Fremont, CA 94555
Phone Number: 408-634-0807
Email: info @voicemonk. com